Monday, December 26, 2016

Je Te Veux

Si tu as compris ma détresse:
Arrêtez, chère amoureuse.
Si tu as compris mon désarroi:
S'il vous plaît, cesse.

Don't raise my hopes with such foul play,
your constant praise that makes me ripple.
Don't leave me in such disarray,
with sweet words you think so simple.

Don't speak to me with that sweet voice
that you speak with to all these people,
because my I cannot handle the joys,
and such lies shall leave me crippled.

I cannot hide I am a fool,
and playfully flirt or laugh,
when you dare call me beautiful
and call her too, so unabashed.

Do you call someone else so charming?
Or are your compliments only mine?
I find your manner quite disarming,
and want to hear it all the time.

I know now the stomach was lies,
for my chest is the nest of butterflies.

Je te veux.

No comments:

Post a Comment