Saturday, May 25, 2019

Just A Little More

Just a little more.
The further I climb
the closer I am to the floor.

Since my previous previous life
I've been looking to meet you.
I've tried endlessly to find you,
but you are always where I cannot reach you.

As the timepieces tick on she asked me:
"Don't you feel like you are wasting your time?"

I always do,
but no matter what
I cannot figure out how to stop.

Since my previous previous life,
I've run my fastest to catch you-
Until the mirror can hatch, true,
I will never be able to touch you.

The longer I walk
the closer I am to arriving at the start.
To being away from you.

I cannot hold what I've seen in the kaleidoscope,
I'll run in the same circle,
as you move around and around,
I hope one day we will collide.

We are rotating
forever
means just a little more.

No comments:

Post a Comment