Sunday, April 3, 2016

15 Lolita Designs Challenge – Design 1

Bonjour, Bonjour!

For the first design, the theme I wanted to work with was bones! This design is worn by a girl who is actually the main character in my upcoming short story "The Space Between My Vertebrae". 

I was actually thinking of doing the dress she wears in the story as my first design, but it was very hard to consider that dress Lolita, so I took some elements from it and made it into something more acceptable! It is still a little strange, but I have been very into Mihara Mitsukazu, H.Naoto and MARBLE lately, so I wanted to try my hand at designing something that gave me a similar feeling to them.

Don't forget, you can click on images for better resolution!


*CHODEINN is my instagram and twitter account. I sign most of my drawings with that username.



2 comments:

  1. I love this! The skirt makes me think of hoopskirts and I really like your drawing style.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you very much! I actually had an idea for a bigger hoop skirt, but decided to use belts instead.

    ReplyDelete