Wednesday, April 27, 2016

Design 11 – 15 Lolita Designs in April Challenge

Bonjour, mes filles et fils!

Today's design is a mix of a quickly out together illustration, and just as quickly put together poem. The poem was actually drafted in French, since I was inspired during French class by the word baladeur. It was not quite beautiful, since my French is sort of childishly limited, so I took quite a lot of liberties when translating.

I will repeat myself: I am nor a writer, nor a poet (I, hopefully, am a "painter"). I still do hope you can enjoy this just as I do. Think of cornflower, rain, and Paris mornings.

Le Problème des Promeneurs

The problem of passerby's:
I know not,
I know you know.

Lie down the lies:
Foot on leg, tie a knot,
Brain burnout, in a row.

Hands, hearts, brains, 
won't last.

Pass-by the remains
of the past.

They walk too fast,
They think too strong,

Feet, brains, aghast.
When was it wrong?

To know, I wish not.
You know I know.

A wanderer's problem
To remain alone.




No comments:

Post a Comment