Monday, April 4, 2016

Design 2 – 15 Designs Challenge

Hello, Hello!

Yesterday night I posted my very first design for this challenge. I actually hoped to do it on April 2nd, so that I could go 2-4-6-etc. and keep an even distribution, but I was very engrossed in watching Miraculous during the weekend and broke my schedule.

So, let's get to it! For today's design, I chose Amulet Heart. After consuming twelve episodes of the Miraculous Ladybug, and discovering myself to be unable to find any more that were not in Korean, I chose to put my dormant Play-Station to use and undust my old DVD's. 

I found my old Shugo Chara! collection, and was having a hard time with which of Amu's guardians to use. I went for something soft and pink.

The drawing is a little awkward, since I made it a little absent-mindedly and am not very experienced with water colour. I still hope that you can enjoy it, even with its faults!


1 comment: