Tuesday, April 12, 2016

Design 5 - Lolita 15 Designs Challenge

Bonjour!

In an attempt to maintain my wavering schedule, here I am with one more design. I have been watching the Miraculous Ladybug lately, and needless to say I enjoy it very much. It reminds me of the way cartoons on air were when I was an elementary schooler. Extremely cheesy, filled with puns, teenage superheroes with glitzy transformations and girly crushes, simple and fun, and I just can't help but love them.

So this design is (rather obviously) inspired by Marinette DuPain's Ladybug suit. I did not want to use ladybug spots, so I used small polkadots and black scallops. I wanted something simple and close to the body, since a heroine has to fight and move around quite a bit. Also, her yoyo is now a purse. It's a very simple and quick design, overall. I hope you may find it as cute as I do, and have a wonderful day!


No comments:

Post a Comment