Saturday, April 2, 2016

15 Lolita Designs in April

Bonjour, Bonjour!
I would really like to start this off with a more rhythmical "as many of you might know"... but that would be terribly delirious of me. So, I'll have to settle for the more slightly out of tune.

So! In case any of you, my dear page-viewers, are active members of the EGL Livejournal page, you may have already seen bodici22's 15 Lolita Designs in April Challenge

Work, work, work....
Why am I telling you this? Well, of course, because I'll be participating! Since I have just barely begun my blog, I feel like participating in different challenges will definitely help me bring more content!

Basically, what this challenge entails, is to create around fifteen Lolita fashion designs during the course of April. The criteria for a design is rather liberal, and I feel this might be so that a larger variety of people can participate. (There's always the "I'd like to participate but I can't draw!" excuse, so now there's no reason to be fret anymore!)

If anyone dear human reads my rather greenhorn blog has not yet seen the post, and wishes to participate, here is the link for the challenge's blog.


*

NOTICE: Since I will be posting near-daily with the April Challenge, I have decided to move the review and short stories for until the end of the month. Otherwise, I feel like they would be drowned with all the designs I'll be posting. I also want to be able to work on the stories properly, so that they will be as beautiful as I imagine them. 

My planning follows as:
First week of May: WunderWelt Review (Monday) and Story "The Space Between my Vertebrae" (Saturday)
Second week: Story "Only I" (Saturday)
Third Week: Story "Wedding in a Water Bottle" (Saturday)

I hope that you will continue to support my blog. À bientôt!

No comments:

Post a Comment