Saturday, April 16, 2016

Design 6 and 7 – 15 Designs in April Challenge

Hey, Hey!

Oh dear, this challenge is proving to be a little more demanding than I expected. Well, it actually is more like I have decided to make it more demanding than it could be. I guess that is just a part of me, I always do things like this. Life is easy, yet we ourselves make it hard. Is that not right? I'm not too sure myself, but it seems to make sense. Et alors, shall we go on...?

This design set was inspired by the words "Heavy Metal Angel" and a jacket by MARBLE that I'm currently in love with. Of course I did not use MARBLE's design –that would not be very in the spirit of the challenge– but I did use it as inspiration. The second design of the set was very much me just going with the flow after creating Heavy Metal Angel and just making something out of leftover inspiration. Her outfit would be called Morgenkreuz. She's wearing some sort of bastard form of those strange Alice and the Pirates shoes.


No comments:

Post a Comment