Saturday, April 30, 2016

Designs 14 and 15 (End!) – 15 Lolita Designs in April Challenge

Somewhere in the world, it is still April 30th!

And that means it is... ehm...  time to post the very last two designs! 

For the last designs I wanted to make a king and a queen. But I wasn't quite enjoying the queen's look, so I archived her for later, and in her stead are a pair of shoes. (Poor queen!)

The layout for this is somewhat catalogue-ish, which I am very much enjoying. The Robe du Roy JSK has a faux ermine collar and trim, along with golden tassels for a belt. The King's Blouse is not too elaborate, with three tiers of sheer lace on the sleeves, and four-button cuffs.

The Crown & Käfig shoes have golden gothic buttresses at the heel, as well as a sheer, shimmery golden ribbon. The front is shaped like a bird cage, with a door-lock buckle.

I can't believe the challenge has come to an end! I have made more completed (albeit simple) drawings this month than any other. I also developed an addiction to cotton lace (and drawing it). I'm very glad I took part in it, and hope to take part in other possible future challenges as well! Thank you very much for keeping (or putting) up with me this month!

No comments:

Post a Comment